BANANA MILKSHAKE RECIPE
Banana milkshake is the traditional recipe for breakfast and snack time recipe, a very healthy and creamy milkshake with the richness of milk and dry fruits, easy and quick milkshake recipe ever.
Ingredients for BANANA MILKSHAKE:
- Banana: 4
- Milk: 250 gram
- Sugar/honey: 4 tablespoon
- Water: 1 cup
- Icecubes: 8-10
- Dry fruits: 1 tablespoon chopped
- Cardamom powder: 1teaspoon
How to make BANANA MILKSHAKE:
- First of all, cut the bananas in the mixer jar and add sugar/honey to it.
- Add chilled milk, cardamom powder, and ice cubes.
- Grind them well and make a juicy texture, check the texture add little water if needed.
- Finally, the milkshake is ready.
- Take the glass, add 4-5 ice cubes and pour the milkshake into a glass.
- Garnish with some chopped dry fruits or banana slices.