BEETROOT JUICE | HEALTHY DRINK RECIPE
Beetroot is one type of vegetable and a very hygienic beetroot juice is full of vitamins and minerals in it too, beetroot holds low calories with lots of health benefits.
Ingredients for BEETROOT DRINK:
- Beetroot: 2 medium size
- Carrots: 2
- Ginger: 1 inch
- Honey: 2 tablespoon
- Black pepper powder: 1/2 teaspoon
- Jaljira powder: 1 teaspoon
- Lemon juice: 2 tablespoon
- salt to taste
- Water as needed
How to prepare BEETROOT DRINK:
- Firstly, wash the beetroots, ginger, and carrots with fresh water and pill all well with the pillar.
- Cut them into small cubes.
- Add them to a grinding jar, add honey, lemon juice, some salt to taste and little water.
- Grind them very well until the cubes transfer to a juice.
- Pour the juice into a glasses and sprinkle some black pepper powder and jaljira powder to the glasses.
- Mix it well and serve as it is.
- As much as you can add ice cubes to it.