BESAN LADDU RECIPE
Besan laddu is a very popular dessert for every festive season in India, which is made up with a very few ingredients.
Ingredients for BESAN LADDU:
- Gram flour: 250gram
- Ghee: 200gram
- Powder sugar: 250 gram
- Dry fruits: 1/2 cup coarsely crushed
- Cardamom powder: 1/2 teaspoon
How to make BESAN LADDU:
- First of all, strain the gram flour very well and add them to a bowl.
- Heat up a heavy coated pan on medium flame, add 150-gram ghee and heat until the ghee become melt.
- Add a gram flour in the partition and roast it on low flame, mix together well.
- Stirring continuously for 10 to 12 minutes or until the gram flour aroma is coming.
- When the ghee is slightly floating on top, sprinkle around 1/2 or 1 teaspoon water.
- Now, turn the flame high and continue stirring till the water form settle down well and the gram flour turns the golden brown.
- Turn the flame off and still stirring until the mixture is cooldown completely.
- After that add powder sugar, coarsely crushed dry fruits, and cardamom powder.
- Mix all together very well and try to bind a small portion of gram flour mixture.
- If a binding is very well kept doing balls, or if not bind well then add little ghee to the gram flour mixture.
- Bind all the balls of remaining gram flour mixture, let them cool completely on room temperature.
- Finally, the besan laddu is ready to eat.