CHOCOLATE CAKE | BISCUIT CHOCO CAKE | CAKE RECIPE
The delicious chocolate cake made along with Parle-G biscuits and chocolate ganache a very quick and easy chocolate cake dessert.
Ingredients for chocolate cake:
- Parle-G biscuits: 4 packets
- Baking powder: 1 tablespoon
- Baking soda: ½ teaspoon
- Milk: 1 ½ cup
- Oil: 2tablespoon
- Powder sugar: 1cup
- Cocoa powder:2tablespoon
- Vanilla essence: 3-4 drops
- Sugar water: 1cup
Ingredients for chocolate ganache:
- Dark chocolate: 250gram
- Butter: 2tablespoon
- Fresh cream: 150 gram
- Powder sugar: 100gram
How to bake chocolate cake:
- First of all, we need to pre-heat the pressure cooker with either salt or water can be used on a medium flame for 10 minutes, put the stand inside the cooker.
- Next, we have to prepare the cake mold, lightly grease any shape of the mold evenly with oil or butter and then dust with some little plain flour, and keep aside.
- Now, take a large bowl and break all the Parle G biscuits in it, put the broken biscuits in a grinding jar and grind them seems like powder, grind them into two parts.
- Additionally, you can use any kind of biscuits, like Oreo, marry gold, bourbon biscuits etc.
- Transfer the biscuit powder into the large bowl, add powder sugar and cocoa powder, and whisk everything together well.
- Add milk little by little and keep whisk everything nicely, make sure no lumps in this mixture.
- Make a smooth batter, next add the baking powder and baking soda, give it a good mix, furthermore add vanilla essence and oil, keep whisking till no oil floating on top, make sure all the lumps are broke.
- Finally, our cake batter is ready to bake, so transfer it immediately to the greased mold and tap it to release all the air bubbles.
- Place this mold into the pre-heated pressure cooker and cover the lid of pressure cooker without whistle.
- Bake the cake for 35-40 minutes on medium flame.
How to make chocolate ganache:
- Meanwhile prepare the chocolate gnash, heat the pan and add fresh cream on low flame, keep stir it well and make hot enough to melt the chocolate,
- Pour the hot cream on the dark chocolate and keep mixing nicely, add room temperature melted butter and powder sugar,
- Mix it continuously till the melted chocolate ganache become semi thick, keep aside for rest for 10 minutes.
Prepare the biscuit chocolate cake:
- After 40 min. take out the cake from the pressure cooker carefully because the sides of the cooker are very hot.
- Keep the baked cake base aside to cool down.
- Once the cake base has on room temperature, place a plate on top of the base and flip the mold, unmold it on a plate.
- Cut the cake base in middle, seems like two equal slices using a knife and separate the slices.
- On top of the base layer apply much as sugar water and then evenly spread chocolate ganache layer with help of palette knife and scrapper.
- Now, put the other slice gently on top of the ganache, apply the sugar syrup again and done the same process as well.
- So evenly spread chocolate ganache on top of the chocolate cake and sides also.
- Finally, our biscuit chocolate cake is ready.
- You can decorate with choco chips or grated chocolate.
- This biscuit chocolate cake eats either cool or hot.