BLUEBERRY OATMEAL RECIPE
Blueberry oatmeal is a very hygienic and full of nutrition, it contains fresh blueberries, rolled oats and milk. beyond weight loss, as well as recipes which make your morning fun.
Ingredients for blueberry oatmeal:
- Fresh blueberries: 15
- Rolled oats: 1 cup
- Brown sugar: 1 teaspoon
- Milk: 2 cup
- Cinnamon powder: 1/2 teaspoon
- Salt: a pinch
How to make blueberry oatmeal:
- First of all, heat up the milk pan and pour the milk into the pan on medium flame.
- When the milk is boiling, add rolled oats in it and reduce the heat from medium flame to low.
- Stirring continuously well, add a pinch of salt and mix nicely.
- Add brown sugar and cinnamon powder into the boiling oats.
- Mix all gently and stir constantly.
- Once the oats become thicken turn off the flame and take off the pan.
- Transfer the ready oatmeal into the serving bowl, add fresh blueberries in it and mix with oatmeal.
- In conclusion, the healthy oatmeal is ready to eat.