BOMBAY BHEL RECIPE
Combination of all dry nankeen and some veggies with dry spices and type of chutneys called very famously Bombay bhel.
Ingredients for BHEL:
- Roasted puffed rice: 2 cup
- Potato: 2 boiled
- Chickpeas: 1 cup boiled
- Onion: 1 medium finely chopped
- Tomato: 1 medium finely chopped
- Raw mango: 1/2 cup pilled and finely chopped
- Nylon sev: 1 cup
- Lemon juice: 2 tablespoon
- Coriander leaves: 1/2 cup
- Bombay mix namkeen: 1 cup
- Papdi namkeen: 6-8
- Red chili powder: 1 teaspoon
- Salt to taste
- Black salt powder: 1/2 teaspoon
- Fruit spice powder: 1 teaspoon
- Green chutney: 3 tablespoon
- Tamarind chutney: 5 tablespoon
- Khara boondi: 1 cup
How to make BHEL:
- First of all, take the medium-sized bowl to add some roasted puffed rice and some nylon sev.
- Mash the potatoes and chickpeas in hand and mash roughly.
- Add finely chopped onions, tomatoes, coriander leaves, and raw mangoes.
- Mix roughly and add Bombay mix namkeen, lemon juice, and roughly crushed papdi namkeen.
- Sprinkle some dry spices as per your taste, add red chili powder, black salt powder, fruit spice powder, and salt to taste.
- Pour the green and tamarind chutneys.
- Mix it nicely, add finely chopped coriander leaves, nylon sev, and Khara boondi.
- In conclusion, the spicy Bombay bhel chaat is ready.