BREAD CHAAT RECIPE
A bread chaat is very tasty and tangy evening snack recipe that made up of some veggies and tangy dry spices, along with the base of roasted bread.
Ingredients for BREAD CHAAT:
- Bread (white/brown): 3-4
- Potato: 1 boiled and thin sliced
- Onion: 1 thin sliced
- Tomato: 1thin sliced
- Fruit spice powder: 2 teaspoon
- Red chili powder: 1 teaspoon
- Cumin powder: 1 teaspoon
- Mango powder: 1 teaspoon
- Salt to taste
- Lemon juice: 1 tablespoon
- Gram flower vermicelli (Nylon Sev): 1 cup
- Tomato catchup: 2 tablespoon
- Green chutney: 2 tablespoon
- Tamarind chutney: 2 tablespoon
- Butter: 1 tablespoon
- Coriander leaves: finely chopped
- Processed cheese, peanuts, pomegranate: (optional) for garnishing
How to make BREAD CHAAT:
- First of all, take the bread slices and remove the side edges of the bread and roast the bread on tawa over medium heat.
- Roast the bread until it becomes nice crunchy and little brown.
- After that cut all the roast bread into 4 pieces and place it into a serving plate.
- Now, combine all dry spices like fruit spice powder, red chili powder, mango powder, cumin powder and salt to taste, in a small bowl.
- Dry spice powder for chaat is ready.
- Take the roasted bread serving plate and spread the butter and then tomato catchup on every roasted bread pieces.
- Pour the one side potato slice in green chutney and place it on roasted bread.
- Same way take the onion slice and pour one side in tamarind chutney and place it over the potato slice.
- Lastly, place the tomato slice over to the onion slice and sprinkle little dry spice powder.
- Especially, sprinkle additional toppings like nylon sev, peanuts, pomegranate, namkeen, etc.
- On top of the toppings sprinkle some grated processed cheese and finely chopped coriander leaves.
- Finally, the bread chaat is almost ready, pour some lemon juice on top and sprinkle more dry spice powder.
- In conclusion, the Bread chaat recipe is ready, serve immediately.