CHEESE CORN PIZZA RECIPE
Cheesy summer pizza with toppings of delicious sweet corn, A sweet corn into normal cheese pizza adds an extra flavor to cheese corn pizza.
Ingredients for pizza dough:
- Plain flour: 2cup around 250 gram
- Oil: 2table spoon
- Sugar- 1table spoon
- Baking soda: ½ tablespoon
- Baking powder: 1 tablespoon
- Salt as per required
- Italian seasoning– 1 tablespoon
- Water: 2 cup
Ingredients for filling:
- Butter- 2tablespoon
- Ginger-garlic paste- 1 tablespoon
- Onion- 1 medium size chopped
- Tomato- 1 medium size chopped
- Capsicum- 1 chopped
- Sweet corn– ½ cup boiled
- Oregano- 3 tablespoon
- Chili flacks- 2 tablespoon
- Salt to taste
- Basil leaves for garnishing
- Pizza sauce– 4 tablespoon
- Tomato catch up- 5table spoon
- Grated cheese- 1 cup
How to make dough:
- Firstly, in a deep bowl, take two cups of plain flour add salt, baking powder, baking soda, salt as required, oil, sugar, seasoning powder and Mix all the ingredients well.
- Then add 1 cup of warm water, add more if it is required.
- At this point, knead the dough gently and Make it silky and soft dough.
- Without delay, cover the dough with a wet cloth for 1-2 hour in a warm location until it doubles up insides.
How to make a filling for pizza:
- Secondly, take a broad pan and heat two tablespoon oil, add ginger-garlic paste and very tiny and finely chopped onion and sauté well for 5minutes.
- Occasionally, simmer till onions become golden brown.
- Then add around four to five tablespoon of tomato catch up and mix it well, add 2 cups of water and sauté for 5 minutes on low flame.
- Add now Italian seasoning or oregano 2 tablespoons, salt as per required and 1table spoon sugar.
- Sauté gently and cook until it becomes a thick gravy.
- Keep the gravy aside.
- Surprisingly our dough is doubled up insides, knead the dough for 2 minutes with greased palm.
- Divide the dough into 2 parts and start rolling the dough on rolling board with the amount of dry plain flour.
- Start the spreading it using in hands, it will be thicker in the corner and thicker in a center.
- Moreover, place the pizza sheet on heavy coated tawa, heat the tawa on low flame.
- On top of the sheet, spread some gravy that we made before around 2 tablespoons of gravy.
- Spread mozzarella cheese on top of gravy, as much as you like.
- Time for toppings now, use all the chopped ingredients like long chopped onions, long chopped capsicum, tomatoes, and boiled sweet corn.
- Undoubtedly, spread again the mozzarella cheese and seasonings well on top.
- Pour about 1 tablespoon of oil on top of the toppings and sides of pizza sheet that does not stick to the pan.
- Cover the pizza with lid for cook around 15 minutes, in between do check the pizza after 5 minutes if it is not burning from the base.
- Wher as the cheese is melting perfectly, therefore it’s signed by that pizza is backed.
- As a result is the cheese corn pizza is ready, carefully take it out to the pan.
- Cut the pizza with the pizza cutter.
- Lastly, serve with seasonal and catch up.