CHEESY NACHOS RECIPE
Ingredients for NACHOS:
- Cornmeal: 200 gram
- All-purpose flour: 100 gram
- Salt to taste
- Carrom seeds: 1 teaspoon crushed
- Oil: 2 tablespoon
- Black pepper powder: 1 teaspoon
- Turmeric powder: 1 teaspoon
- Water as needed
- Oil to deep fry
Ingredients for CHEESE SAUCE:
- Milk: 1 cup
- Mozzarella cheese: 200 gram grated
- Butter: 50 gram
- All-purpose flour: 2 tablespoon
- Salt to taste
- Red pepper powder: 1teaspoon
How to make NACHOS:
- Firstly, combine both the dry flours in a bowl, add crushed carrom seeds, black pepper powder, turmeric powder, salt to taste and oil.
- Mix all together and knead it with lukewarm water as per requirement, knead a medium stiff dough.
- Cover the dough with lid and keep it aside for 10 minutes to set.
- After that, grease your palms with oil and knead again the dough.
- Divide the dough into small lumps, take one lump and roll it on rolling board with dry flour.
- Roll it in a thin sheet, prick the thin sheet with the fork and cut the sheet into triangular shape.
- Another side, heat the oil on medium flame, once the oil is hot enough, add the nachos chips in it.
- Deep fry on medium-low flame till nachos become slite golden.
- Take fried nachos in the kitchen towel, same way roll and deep fry all the nachos.
- Finally, the nachos are ready.
How to make CHEESE SAUCE:
- First of all, in a pan heat up the butter on low flame, add 2 tablespoons of all-purpose flour and mix together with well.
- Once the flour becomes light pink and smooth, add whole milk to it.
- Mix all well and turn the heat high, add salt to taste and red pepper powder, stirring continuously.
- When the texture of the mixture is little thickened, turn the heat off.
- In addition, add grated mozzarella cheese and mix until it fully smooth and creamy sauce.
- As a result is the cheese sauce is also ready.
Prepare CHEESE NACHOS:
- Certainly, take the plate and assemble some nachos and pour the cheese sauce.
- serve as it is with hot cheese sauce.
- In conclusion, the cheesy nachos are ready to eat.
- Additionally, you can garnish with some fruit spice powder, chopped coriander leaves and olives.