CHINESE BHEL | NOODLES BHEL RECIPE
Chinese bhel is an Indo-Chinese recipe from northeast India, Bhel has always been the most popular street food which is made with crispy noodles, vegetables, and Chinese sauces.
Ingredients for Chinese bhel:
- noodles: 1 cup boiled
- onion: 1 finely chopped
- capsicum: 1 cup finely chopped in all colors
- carrot: 1/2 cup chopped
- garlic: 2 cloves chopped
- soy sauce: 1 tablespoon
- red chili sauce: 1/2 tablespoon
- green chili sauce: 1/2 tablespoon
- vinegar: 1/2 tablespoon
- tomato catch up 2 tablespoon
- oil: 2 tablespoon
- salt to taste
- fruit spice powder for a sprinkle
- oil for frying
- coriander leaves: 2tablespoon finely chopped
how to prepare Chinese bhel:
- first of all, need to fry the boiled noodles on medium flame till becomes golden and crispy with flipping the noodles, repeat the process to fry remaining boiled noodles.
- in a pan, heat the oil and add green chili, chopped garlic, and sliced chopped onion, saute for 2minutes till onions become pink on medium flame.
- add sliced chopped capsicum and carrot mix and saute until becoming little soft, cook it on high flame.
- meanwhile, break the fried noodles in little inches, in another side, the veggies are cooked well, turn off the flame and transfer cooked vegetable in a bowl, keep the veggies aside for cool down.
- after the vegetables are cool down, add all the Chinese sauces one by one add salt to taste and mix nicely.
- now, add fried & broke noodles in the veggie bowl, mix all well.
- spread fruit spice powder and again mix nicely.
- garnish with chopped coriander leaves.
- serve as it is especially in snack time.