CHOCOLATE MUFFINS | CUPCAKE RECIPE
Muffins or a Cupcake is like a mini cake bake recipe which made up with different ingredients like choco chips, fruits, jellies etc. cupcake also decorates with the different type of icing or candies.
Ingredients for CHOCOLATE MUFFINS:
- All-purpose flour: 2 cups (200 gram)
- Powder sugar: 1 cup(125 gram)
- Milk: 4-5 tablespoon
- Oil(flavorless): 2 tablespoon
- Baking powder: 1.5 teaspoon
- Baking soda: 1 teaspoon
- Cocoa powder: 2 tablespoon
- Curd: 3/4 cup
- Salt a pinch
- Vanilla extracts: 1/2 teaspoon
- Choco chips: 1/ cup
How to make CHOCOLATE MUFFINS:
- First of all, take the bowl and add curd, flavorless oil, and vanilla extract.
- Mix together with whisker, whisk it until becoming a smooth mixture.
- Now, take another bowl and add all-purpose flour, powder sugar, baking powder, baking soda, cocoa powder, and a pinch of salt.
- Then, sieve all the dry ingredients into the curd mixture bowl.
- After that, whisk well with adding milk if needed.
- Wish it in one direction and whisk until lumps free mixture.
- Make a little thick consistency batter with help of milk.
- Lastly, add choco chips and mix it again and keep the mixture aside for 10 minutes to set.
- Furthermore, preheat the oven to 180-degree Celsius for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, keep ready the cupcake mold and stand, after the mixture is set to whisk again and pour 3/4 mold with 2-3 tablespoons of muffins batter.
- Keep it in the preheated oven for 20 minutes on 160-degree Celsius.
- After 20 minutes take out the muffin stand from the oven and check the muffins with the toothpick.
- If the toothpick is non-sticky, the muffins are backed.
- Finally, the chocolate muffins or cupcakes are ready.
- Eat as it is hot or after refrigerates.