Curd vegetable sandwich
is a very quick and easy solution for a breakfast or snack, curd vegetable sandwich is very hygienic and tasty and is made with curd and other veggies.
- Hung curd-3 tbsp
- Capsicum 2 tbsp (Chopped)
- Tomatoes 2 tbsp (Chopped)
- Carrot 2 tbsp (Chopped)
- Green chilly 1 tbsp (Chopped)
- Coriander 2 tbsp (Chopped)
- Mint leaves 1 tbsp (Chopped)
- Butter 3 tbsp
- Bread slices 6
- Black pepper 1/2 tbsp
- Grated Cheese 2-3 tbsp
- Salt to taste
How to Prepare :
- take a bowl and transfer the hung curd to a bowl and add all the chopped vegetables, black pepper, salt and 1 tbsp grated cheese and mix everything well.
Make thick stuff of mixture.
- Let turn on a flame and let the pan heat with the medium flame.
- Now take a bread slice and top up the stuffing over bread slice and spread it well, add 1 tbsp grated cheese and spread over stuffing.
- Now cover up the stuffing with another bread slice.
- Put 1/2 tbsp butter in a pan and spread it, now place the sandwich in a pan to rost with low flame.
- Apply some butter over sandwich and rost both side for 2min when sandwich turns light brown turn off the flame and take a sandwich out of a pan.
- Now you can serve this delicious hot sandwich with ketchup or mayonnaise sauce.
Tip: you can also use other vegetables like onion, cabbage, yellow or red capsicum as per choice.