is also known as fruit cocktail, fruit syrup or fruit bowl, and fruit salad is usually served with liquid like milk or in their own juices.
- 1 Apple 250grm Black Grapes
- 1 yellow Mango
- 2 Kiwi
- 5-7 Strawberry
- ½ Pineapple
- ½ Watermelon
- 1 Pomegranate
- ½ cup Orange juice
- 250grm Sugar
- 5drops Vanilla extract
- Vanilla custard powder
How to Prepare :
- First of all clean all the fruits with pure water and chop them into ½ inch pieces, pill the Pomegranate and mix all fruits in a deep bowl.
- Set them in a freeze for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Take another bowl and add Vanilla custard powder in it then add Orange juice/lemon juice, Sugar and 2-4 drops Vanilla extract, mix it well with little milk for lumpy texture, Make it sure that lumps are broken and make it a smooth texture.
- Now add rest of the milk and mix it well, now cook it on medium heat for a while, keep stirring for 2-3 minutes only.
- Then turn off the stove and let it cool down completely and then put it in a freeze for chilling.
- After an hour, take the custard milk out and take it into a serving bowl and add all the chopped and chilled fruits and mix slightly.
- Here your fruit salad is ready, you can add some ice cube in it, also use a lemon slice for serving.