Healthy Gooseberry candy is also known as Amla candy in India, is made up of gooseberry and sugar and is another form of sweet amla murabba.
- gooseberry 1 kg
- sugar powder 750 gms
How to Prepare :
- Wash all the gooseberry with water.
- Boil enough water in a deep pan, add gooseberry in a pan and boil it for 5-6 minutes.
- After that take the pan from stove and drain extra water from the pan.
- Now cut gooseberry in slices, remove seeds and collect all the slices in a bowl.
- Add sugar powder to the bowl and mix it well with gooseberry slices.
- Close the bowl with lid and set aside for 2 days.
- After 2 days slices will settle at bottom of a bowl, filter slices from sugar syrup.
- Now put slices in sunlight for a day to remove moisture.
- Due to sunlight slices might become slight pink/gray, now your gooseberry candy is ready.
- For long-term use store candies in airtight containers.