Hara Bhara Kabab Recipe
Basically, A Veg Kabab Recipe prepared with fresh and leafy veggies, which gives eye-catching Green color to our kabab.
Ingredients for Veg Harabhara Kabab Recipe:
- Palak: 1 Bunch
- Peas: 150 gram
- Potato: 250gram, Boiled
- Paneer: 70gram, crumbled
- French Beans: 150gram, Chopped
- Capsicum: 1Medium Size, Finely Chopped
- Green Chili: 1Medium Size, Finely Chopped
- Coriander Leaves: 20gram(1/2 Cup), Finely Chopped
- Peanuts: 20-25
- Corn Flour: 2 Tbsp
- Bread Crumbs: 200gram(3 cup)
- Red Chili Powder: 1tsp
- Coriander Powder: 1/2tsp
- Cumin Powder: 1/2tsp
- Mango Powder(AamChur Powder): 1tsp
- Garam Masala: 1/2 tsp
- Cashews: 10-15
- Salt To Taste
- Oil for Deep Frying
How to Make Veg Harabhara Kabab Recipe:
- Firstly, Heat the oil in a large Pan and add chopped green chili.
- Also, add chopped capsicum and saute till the moisture dry up.
- Further, add finely beans and peas. saute very nicely for 3 to 4 min.
- Transfer to another bowl and allow to cool completely.
- Blend to a coarse paste along with peanuts and blanched palak.
- Transfer the blended paste into a large mixing bowl.
- Also, add boiled and grated potato, crumbled paneer, and coriander leaves.
- Further, add cornflour and 2 tbsp breadcrumbs, add all the spices and salt to taste, and mix well.
- Grease your hands with a little bit of oil and make small patties whatever shape you wish.
- Cover the patties with bread crumbs and put 1 cashew on top of them.
- Now deep fry the prepared patties in hot oil.
- Fry on medium hot oil, stirring occasionally.
- Drain the fried harabhara kabab onto the kitchen towel.
- Finally, serve veg harabhara kabab hot with sauce, Green Chutney, or masala tea.