HEALTHY MEXICAN SALAD | LETTUCE SALAD
Most healthier and colorful Mexican salad combines Mexican ingredients, and vegetables, beans, and especially taco too, make a perfect meal for all the time with amazing dressing within a couple of minutes.
Ingredients for Mexican salad:
- Olive oil: 3 tablespoon
- Oregano: 1 tablespoon
- Coriander leaves: 2 tablespoons finely chopped
- Lemon juice: 2 tablespoon
- Garlic clove: 4 grated
- Cumin powder: 1 tablespoon
- Chili flacks: 1/2 tablespoon
- Sweet corn: 1/2 cup roasted
- Kidney beans: 1/2 cup boiled
- Spring onion: 1/2 cup chopped
- Lettuce: 200gram
- Avocado: 1 medium size cubed
- Capsicum: 1 medium size cubed
- Cherry tomatoes: 10-12 cut in two
- black pepper & black salt: as per your taste
- Salt to taste
Prepare Mexican salad:
- First of all, in a bowl take all the chopped lettuce, cubed yellow capsicum, cherry tomatoes, avocado, spring onion, boiled kidney beans, and sweet corn.
- Mix it all together well and keep it in a refrigerator to cool.
- Then the other side, start the dressing preparation.
- For dressing, take olive oil in a cup, add dried powder based oregano, finely chopped coriander leaves, grated garlic paste, roasted cumin powder, lemon juice, chili flakes and salt to taste.
- Wisk all nicely about 1 minute and make a light liquid.
- After the vegetables are cool down properly, pour this prepared dressing on them.
- Mix together well same as tossing them, lastly sprinkle some black pepper and black salt as per taste.
- As a result is the colorful and healthy Mexican salad is ready to serve.
- Garnish with extra coriander leaves.
- You can simply shallow fry and toss the vegetables then use in the salad.
- Also, can add onions, cabbage, cucumber, beetroot, sprouts, red cabbage, black beans, if want crunch in a salad so can add taco or nacho chips too.