JEERA ALOO RECIPE
Jeera aloo is a very famous Indian tradition Vegetable dish that’s made very fast, easy and tasty ever.
Ingredients for JEERA ALOO:
- Potato: 2 medium size
- Oil: 2 tablespoon
- Cumin seeds: 1 teaspoon
- Green chili: 1 finely chopped
- Ginger-garlic: 1 tablespoon grated
- Turmeric powder: 1/2 teaspoon
- Red chili powder: 1 teaspoon
- Salt to taste
- Sugar: 1 teaspoon
- Lemon juice: 1 tablespoon
- Coriander leaves for garnishing
How to make JEERA ALOO:
- First of all, cut the potatoes in half and put it in a pressure cooker and boil them with water and some salt for 10 minutes, cook until 3 whistles.
- After that heat up the oil in a pan on medium flame, add cumin seeds, green chili, and grated ginger-garlic.
- Altogether cut the boiled potatoes into small cubes, add them to the pan.
- Mix all together well and add turmeric powder, red chili powder, and salt to taste.
- Finally, Saute them on low flame for 2 minutes and add sugar and lemon juice, mix again gently.
- Now turn the flame off and transfer the jeera aloo into a serving bowl, Garnish with some chopped coriander leaves.
- In conclusion, the jeera aloo recipe is ready, serve hot with chapatti or paratha.