JEERA RICE RECIPE
Ingredients for JEERA RICE:
- Basmati rice: 2 cup(200gram)
- Cumin seeds: 1 tablespoon
- Bay leaf: 2
- Cinnamon: 2 (1inch)
- Cardamom: 2-3
- Dry red chili: 2 broken
- Ghee: 3 tablespoon
- Salt to taste
- Water: 300ml
How to make JEERA RICE:
- firstly, wash the rice well and keep it aside.
- Heat the ghee in a pan on medium flame and add bay leaf, cinnamon, cardamom, dry red chili, and cumin seeds.
- Saute for a minute on low flame and add washed rice in it.
- Mix all well and add water, now on medium flame keep boiling.
- After the rice boiling well then add salt to taste and stir gently.
- Now, turn the flame low and cover the pan with the lid.
- Cook for 7-10 minutes until the rice soaked all water.
- Do not overcook the rice, cook just 80%, after that turn the flame off and cook the rice on steam for more 5 minutes then remove all the whole spices like bay leaf, cinnamon, cardamom, and dry red chili.
- Finally, the jeera rice is ready, Serve hot with dal fry.