MANGO ICE CREAM RECIPE
Make the endless delicious homemade and easy mango ice cream recipe.
Ingredients for MANGO ICE CREAM:
- Mango: 4 (Hafus) Alphonso
- Fresh cream: 200ml
- Powder sugar: 4-5 tablespoon
- Condensed milk: 250 gram
- Vanilla essence: 3-4 drops
How to make MANGO ICE CREAM:
- First of all, wash the mangoes well, pill and cut them roughly, combine all the chopped mangoes into the grinding jar.
- Grind the chopped mangoes and make a very smooth lumps free batter.
- Add a very chilled fresh cream, powder sugar, condensed milk, and vanilla essence to the same mixing jar.
- Start the grinding altogether for 8-10 minutes till they become a very smooth and fluffy batter.
- Transfer all the batter to a freezer container or any container as you like, add some finely chopped mangoes.
- Tap the container well and cover it with an airtight lid and place it in the freezer 6-8 hours or overnight.
- Finally, the mango ice-cream is ready to scoop.