MANGO MOJITO | MANGO PUNCH RECIPE
Mango mojito is a refreshing drink in summer, with the combination of lime slice chunks and mint leaves.
Ingredients for the mango mojito | mango punch
- fresh mango pulp: 1 cup
- mint leaves: 5-6
- lime slice: 4-5 chunks
- sugar: 2 tablespoon
- ginger juice: 1/2 teaspoon
- ice cubes: 1/2 cup crushed
- sprite soda water or as your choice
Prepare mango mojito | mango punch:
- Firstly, take the big size beer mug or mojito mug, add lime slice chunks and chopped mint leaves into it.
- Muddle these ingredients together with the wooden rolling pin or a wooden spoon gently.
- Whenever all the juices are release well.
- Along with these muddled ingredients add a good amount of crushed ice and fresh mango pulp.
- Mix all well, add sugar and ginger juice, mix it again together with pouring the sprite soda or other lemoned water.
- Give it the gently stir.
- Serve with lime wedge and sprig of mint if desired.