MASALA CHAAS | SPICED BUTTERMILK RECIPE
Chaas is a curd based drink that popular across Gujarat, masala chaas is made up of with some spices and fresh mint leaves.
Ingredients for MASALA CHAAS:
- Curd: 1 cup(250gram)
- Mint leaves: 15-20 fresh leaves
- Green chili: 2 small sizes chopped
- Cumin powder: 1 teaspoon
- Black pepper powder: 1 teaspoon
- Black salt powder: 1/2 teaspoon
- Salt to taste
- Crushed Ice
How to make MASALA CHAAS:
- In a grinding jar, add fresh mint leaves, chopped green chili, curd and crushed ice.
- Grind all together well till becoming a thick liquid.
- Take the curd mixture transfer to a big bowl and add enough chilled water.
- Whisk them well and add dry spices like cumin powder, black pepper powder, and black salt.
- Mix all well and serve chilled.