MONACO CHAAT | BISCUIT CHAAT RECIPE
Biscuit chaat recipe is the simple party or snack appetizer recipe, a simply salted Monaco biscuit chaat is very quick and easy and delicious.
Ingredients for MONACO CHAAT:
- Monaco biscuits: 2 packets
- Onion: 1 medium size finely chopped
- Tomatoes: 1 medium size finely chopped
- Potato: 1 medium size boiled
- Capsicum: 1 small size finely chopped
- Coriander leaves for garnishing
- Salt to taste
- Red chili powder: 1/2 teaspoon
- Black pepper powder: 1/2 teaspoon
- Fruit spice powder: 1/2 teaspoon
- Black salt powder: 1/2 teaspoon
- Lemon Juice: 1 teaspoon
- Nylon sev: 1 cup
- Cheese for garnishing
- Tomato catchup: 2 teaspoon
How to make MONACO CHAAT:
- First of all, in a bowl take boiled potatoes and mash them gently.
- Add all the chopped tomatoes, onions, capsicum, lemon juice, tomato catchup and some chopped coriander leaves.
- So the veggie toppings are ready, keep the bowl aside.
- Now in a small bowl, add all the dry spices like salt, red chili powder, black pepper powder, fruit spice powder, and black salt powder, and mix together well.
- You can transfer it to the sprinkle bottle or use as it is,
- The sprinkling powder also ready, keep it also aside.
- Another side, arrange Monaco biscuits on a plate, on top of the biscuits put 1 or 1/2 teaspoon of veggies that we prepare.
- Do the same process of all the biscuits.
- Sprinkle some sprinkling powder and garnish with nylon sev and grated cheese.
- Finally, the delicious Monaco chaat or you can say a biscuit chaat recipe is ready.
- You can change the toppings as you like.
- Use other biscuits also.