NOODLES DOSA RECIPE
Noodles dosa is a very spicy and crispy combination dish of Chinese noodles and South Indian dosa.
- Dosa batter: 2 cup
- Butter: 2 tablespoon
- Noodles: 1 cup boiled
- Onion: 1 medium size finely chopped
- Spring onion: 1 cup chopped
- Cabbage: 1 cup sliced
- Coriander leaves: 1/2 cup
- Schezwan sauce: 2 tablespoon
- Tomato sauce: 2 tablespoon
- Ground spice powder: 2 teaspoon
- Red chili-garlic chutney: 1 tablespoon
- Red chili powder: 2 teaspoon
- Salt to taste
How to prepare:
- First of all, Heat up a heavy coated tawa on high heat.
- Turn the flame low, sprinkle some drops of oil and water, clean the tawa.
- Heat the heavy coated tawa, it should be medium hot, Keep the flame to low while spreading the dosa batter, spread the batter in a circular way on the pan.
- After that on a top side, spread red chili-garlic chutney as per your taste very well.
- Sprinkle some finely chopped onion, sliced cabbage, coriander leaves, spring onions, 1 tablespoon of butter, and schezwan sauce.
- Mix all together well and then add boiled noodles, tomato sauce, red chili powder, ground spice powder, and salt to taste.
- Again mix very gently and spread all over the dosa with the spatula.
- Cook the dosa for 2-4 minutes more till the bottom of the dosa is crispy.
- Once the noodles filling is bubbling up, fold the dosa in rounds and cut it into small parts.
- Same way make all remaining noodles dosa.
- Serve it hot with dosa sambhar and coconut chutney.