PANEER BHURJI | PANEER RECIPE
Ingredients for paneer bhurji:
- Paneer: 250 gram
- Capsicum: 1 medium size chopped
- Tomatoes: 1 cup chopped
- Onion: 1 cup chopped
- Peas: 1 cup fresh
- Ginger-garlic paste: 1 tablespoon
- Green chili: 1 chopped
- Butter/oil: 1 ½ tablespoon
- Cumin-coriander powder: 1 teaspoon
- Red chili powder: 1tea spoon
- Salt to taste
- Asafoetida: ½ teaspoon
- Cumin seeds: ½ teaspoon
- Ground spices powder: ½ teaspoon
How to make paneer bhurji:
- First of all, Heat the butter or oil in non-stick pan and add the cumin seeds, heat cumin seeds until crackle, add asafoetida and sauté.
- Add chopped onions, ginger-garlic paste, green chili, chopped capsicum, and peas, sauté on high flame for 3 minutes until it becomes soft.
- Add tomatoes and salt as per required, stirring continuously for 5 minutes and cook until its transfer become dry.
- Sauté till veggies leave the oil.
- Add the turmeric powder, red chili powder and cumin-coriander powder mix nicely and on a medium flame for 2 minutes.
- Stirring continuously, sprinkle a little water and simmer.
- Now add all the cottage mashed paneer, stirring gently and cook for 2 minutes.
- As a result, the paneer bhurji is ready, Garnish this paneer bhurji with chopped coriander leaves.
- Serve hot with either paratha or naans.