PANEER CHILI OATS DOSA
Ingredients for OATS DOSA:
- Rice flour: 1 cup
- Wheat flour: 1 cup
- Semolina: 1 cup
- Cooking oats: 1 cup
- Salt to taste
- Water as needed
Ingredients for PANEER OATS CHILI:
- Oil: 1 tablespoon
- Capsicum: 1 cup chopped
- Tomatoes: 1 cup chopped
- Onion: 1/2 cup chopped
- Garlic: 5-6 grated
- Chinese masala oats: 1 packet (40 gram)
- Schezwan sauce: 2 tablespoon
- Catch up: 2 tablespoon
- Paneer: 200 gram small cubes
- Water as needed
- Oil for shallow frying
How to prepare PANEER OATS DOSA:
- Firstly need to grind the cooking oats in the grinding jar and make powder of oats and take out in a bowl.
- Combining all the flours and semolina in the oats flour, add curd, salt, and water as needed.
- Mix all together well and keep the bowl aside to set for an hour.
- Another side, in a pan, heats up the oil on medium flame, add grated garlic, chopped onion, and capsicum.
- Saute together nicely for 2 minutes and then add chopped tomatoes, Chinese masala oats, Schezwan sauce, and tomato catch up.
- Altogether mix again and saute them well after that add 1 cup of water and stir for 3 minutes more until oats become cooked well.
- The paneer oats chili is ready now, keep them aside for let them cool down.
- Thereupon, heat up the dosa pan on high flame, once the pan is heated well reduce the flame low and pour 1 serving spoons of oats batter center of the pan.
- Evenly spread the batter very thin, increase the flame to medium, spread the oil on the edges and top of the dosa.
- Once the one side is little brown, fill the dosa with paneer oats chili half side and roll it.
- After that take them out from the dosa pan.
- Repeat the same process and prepare all the paneer chili oats dosa to remaining batter and stiffing.
- In conclusion, the paneer chili oats dosa is ready to serve, serve with sambhar or eat as it is hot.