Also called leftover chapati cutlets. usually made with mashed potato and leftover roti, roti cutlet can be served as a side meal.
- 4 roti (chapati).
- 2 potatoes.
- ginger paste.
- chili paste.
- chopped coriander leaves.
- dry mango powder.
- 2-3 tablespoon semolina
- ground spice powder
How to prepare :
- first of all, we need to grind roti in a mixture machine.
- now boil potatoes and mash with masher.
- mix roti mixture and mashed potato in a bowl, add ginger paste, green chili paste, dry mango powder, ground spice powder, and chopped coriander leaves.
- mix all nicely and make the shape like a cutlet, cover it with semolina.
- take a pan add some oil and roast all the cutlets in it.
- roti cutlet is ready to serve,
- serve with tomato catchup and chili sauce.