SAFFRON CANDY | KESAR ILAICHI KULFI ICECREAM
The Kesar Ilaichi kulfi is a very delicious frozen dessert with the richness of milk and saffron, an Indian version of the ice cream in different shapes and flavors also.
Ingredients for KESAR ILAICHI KULFI ICE-CREAM:
- Milk: 1 Ltr
- Saffron: 10-15 threads
- Milk powder: 15o gram
- Cardamom powder: 1 teaspoon
- Sugar: 3 tablespoon
- Pistachio: 1 tablespoon chopped
- Almonds: 6-8
How to make KESAR ILAICHI KULFI ICE-CREAM:
- Firstly, take almonds and soaked in water overnight and pill the almonds, chop the almonds well and keep it aside in the bowl.
- After that, take the heavy bottom pan and boil the milk on high flame, once the milk starts boiling keep the flame high to medium.
- Now, stirring continuously and add saffron threads, till the milk becomes half boil.
- Then after add milk powder, cardamom powder, sugar, pistachio and chopped almonds.
- Stir all together well and keep boiling them on low flame.
- Once the milk consistency is 1/4th of the original quantity, turn off the flame and keep the pan aside to cool down completely.
- Take the kulfi mold and pour the kulfi mixture into the mold.
- Set it in the freezer overnight or 8 hours.
- Finally, after 8 hours take the kulfi mold out from the freezer, unmold and serve immediately.
- The delicious, juicy and sweet kulfi is ready to eat.