SPICY PAPADUM | MASALA PAPAD RECIPE
Papadum is a thin, crispy and flattens food from an Indian subcontinent that based on a lentil, black gram or rice flour. An eat after either roast or a deep fry.
Ingredients for spicey papadum:
- Papadum: 4
- Onion: 1 medium size finely chopped
- Tomato: 1 medium size finely chopped
- Nylon Sev: 1/2 cup
- Spicy Bundi: ½ cup
- Lemon juice: 2tablespoon
- Coriander leaves: 1 cup chopped
- Black pepper powder: ½ tablespoon
- Red chili powder: 1tablespoon
- Fruit spice powder: ½ tablespoon
- Black salt: ½ teaspoon
Prepare spicy papadum:
- First of all, In a bowl take all the finely chopped onions, tomatoes, coriander leaves, lemon juice, and black salt, mix this nice, Keep aside.
- Now, Heat the tawa on high flame and place the papadum on it, keep flipping and roast it both side properly, make sure the papadum do not burn too much.
- Take it out on a plate and with same procedure roast all papadum.
- Now, place the prepared mixture of onion-tomatoes evenly, sprinkle nylon sev, then sprinkle spicy Bundi.
- Over the nylon sev-Bundi, sprinkle black pepper powder, fruit spice powder, and red chili powder.
- Do the same process on each papadum and make a spicy masala crispy papadum.
- finally, the papadum is ready.
- Serve immediately as a starter.