SPINACH SOUP | HEALTHY PALAK SOUP RECIPE
Palak soup is a very delicious and healthy soup recipe, a very easy, tasty and low-calories soup recipe for cold and rainy days.
Ingredients for PALAK SOUP:
- Spinach/palak: 1 bowl roughly chopped
- Onion: 1 finely chopped
- Lemon juice: 1 tablespoon
- Cloves: 2
- Garlic: 1 tablespoon grated
- Cinnamon: 1 stick
- Bay-leaf: 1
- Oil: 2 tablespoon
- Salt to taste
- Water as required
- Black pepper powder: 1 teaspoon
- Fresh cream: 1 tablespoon
How to prepare PALAK SOUP:
- Firstly, heat the oil on medium flame and add clove, cinnamon, bay leaf and grated garlic.
- Saute all for few seconds and add chopped onions, saute again until onions become light pink.
- Now take the fresh spinach bowl, add water to it and gently wash the spinach.
- Immediately add the washed spinach to the pan.
- Mix all together well and cook on low flame for 3-4 minutes until spinach becomes soft.
- As much as remove the cloves, cinnamon, and bay leaf from the pan.
- Turn off the flame and let the pan aside for few minutes until the sauteed mixture becomes little cooldown.
- After that Grind the cool mixture into a grinding jar well, add some water if needed.
- Transfer the soup in the same pan and boil it again on high flame, add around 1 cup of water and lemon juice to it.
- Make sure the soup will not to be thin or not too thick.
- Lastly, add black pepper powder and salt to taste and stir gently.
- Finally, the healthy spinach soup is ready, garnish with fresh cream if you want.