SPRING POTATO RECIPE
A big size oval shaped potato chopped in a spiral shape and deep fried in oil, spring potato is served with tomato ketchup and/or mayonnaise sauce.
Ingredients for SPRING POTATO RECIPE:
- Potato: 3 big oval size
- Wooden stick: 2
- Red chili powder: 2 teaspoon
- Black pepper powder: 1 teaspoon
- Salt to taste
- Fruit spice powder: 1 teaspoon
- Corn flour: 1 tablespoon
- All-purpose flour: 2 tablespoon
- Oil to deep fry
- Water as needed
How to make SPRING POTATO RECIPE:
- Firstly, wash the potatoes and pill it well.
- Take the wooden stick and put it into a middle of the potato, make sure the wooden stick at the center.
- With the sharp knife, roll the potato in a spring way, keep the knife slightly slanting.
- Same way prepare all potatoes in a wooden stick and keep it aside.
- Another side takes the bowl and adds all-purpose flour, corn flour, salt to taste, 1 teaspoon of red chili powder and black pepper powder.
- Add some water and make a light lumps free batter.
- Now, take the potato sticks and deep it into a batter and coat the potatoes, same way coat all the potato sticks.
- Heat up the oil on high flame, after the oil is hot enough keep the flame medium and deep fry the coated potato sticks.
- Deep fry until potatoes become light brown and crispy, deep fry all the potato sticks.
- After deep fry put the potato stick on a plate and sprinkle some red chili powder and fruit spice powder.
- Serve a hot spiral potato with some mayonnaise and tomato sauce.