STUFFED CAPSICUM | CAPSICUM RECIPE | STUFFED PEPPER RECIPE
Stuffed capsicum or Stuffed pepper dish is stuff with paneer, mix vegetables, and fresh Indian and Italian spices. usually baked in an oven with garnished mozzarella cheese.
Ingredients for stuffed capsicum:
- yellow capsicum: 1 medium size deseeded
- green capsicum: 1 medium size deseeded
- red capsicum: 1 medium size deseeded
- onion: 2 finely chopped
- tomatoes: 2 finely chopped
- potato: 1 medium size boiled finely chopped
- coriander leaves: 1cup finely chopped
- paneer: 1/2 cup grated
- garlic: 8 cloves grated
- green chili: 2 finely chopped
- carrom seeds: 1 teaspoon
- red chili powder: 1tablespoon
- turmeric: 1/2 tablespoon
- cumin-coriander powder: 1/2 tablespoon
- black pepper powder: 1/2 teaspoon
- salt to taste
- red chili sauce: 1 tablespoon
- oregano: 1 tablespoon
- mix herbs: 1 tablespoon
- lemon juice: 2 tablespoon
- mozzarella cheese: 150 gram grated
- butter: 2tablespoon
prepare stuffed capsicum:
- First of all, we need to make stuffing for capsicum, so for stuffing, heat up the pan on medium flame and heat the butter for few seconds.
- Add carrom seeds, finely chopped onion, green chili and grated garlic.
- Saute them nicely until onion becomes translucent, add finely chopped tomatoes and chopped potato, and add salt to taste.
- Mix all well, furthermore, you can add yellow, red and green chopped capsicums for stuffing.
- Add finely grated paneer, red chili powder, turmeric powder, cumin-coriander powder, black pepper powder, red chili sauce, oregano and mixed herbs, mix together well on low flame.
- Sprinkle finely chopped coriander leaves and 1 tablespoon of mozzarella cheese, mix well and turn off the flame.
- Finally, the stuffing for capsicum is ready to keep aside for cool down.
- Preheat the oven to 150 degrees.
- Furthermore, time to make a cup in which we stuff our stuffing, take the deseeded capsicum an cut them into the middle, seems like a half cup.
- Much as remove the white part also, from the capsicum.
- Take the cool mixture of stuffing and stuff the cup of capsicum nicely, similarly stuff all the cup capsicums.
- On top of the stuffing spread some mozzarella cheese.
- Bake the stuffed capsicum into the preheated oven for 20 minutes.
- While baking, first 5 minutes bake it on 200-degree then reduce the temperature on 150-degree, therefore, stuffed capsicum or mozzarella cheese does not burn.
- Check once probably after 15 minutes.
- In conclusion, the stuffed baked capsicum is ready to serve.
- you can cut the bell peppers whatever you have and chop them as you like, seems like half either chop in middle or a big cup and cap way.
- In addition, you can cook it in a pan also.