VEG MANCHURIAN DRY
a perfect starter and an indo-chinese dish. Veg manchurian dry is usually made up of mixed vegetable balls, deep fried and tossed with a base of chillies, ginger-garlic and basic Chinese sauces.
- Carrot: 4 grated
- Cabbage: 2cup grated
- Onion: 3 cup chopped in slice
- Capsicum: 2 cup chopped in slice
- Ginger: 2inch sliced
- Garlic: 10 cloves sliced
- Green chili: 4 sliced
- Black pepper powder: 2tablespoon
- Spring onion: 1cup chopped
- Vinegar: 1 tablespoon
- Soy sauce: 4 tablespoon
- Chili sauce: 2 tablespoon
- Tomato catches up: 1tablespoon
- Red chili powder: 1tablespoon
- Corn flour: 3tablespoon
- Soda bi-carb: ½ tablespoon
- All-purpose flour (maida): 4tablespoon
- Salt to taste
- Oil to cook and deep fry
- Coriander leaves for garnishing
How to make Manchurian:
- In a bowl, take all the chopped and sliced carrot, cabbage, onion, capsicum, mix all well and rains gently.
- After that strain water from the washed vegetables, drain the remaining vegetables.
- Now prepare to make the Manchurian balls.
- Add 2 tablespoon corn flour and all-purpose flour as needed, add black pepper powder, chopped green chili, 2 tablespoon soy sauce and soda bi-carb.
- Mix all the ingredients well and make a thick mixture.
- Now, In a deep pan heat the oil with a high flame, a Manchurian mixture is ready, so make a ball,
- Take a small amount of the Manchurian mixture and make balls of small size, deep fry the balls immediately.
- If balls are splatters then add more corn flour to the Manchurian mixture.
- Fry the ball until it becomes golden brown in color, keep flipping in between.
- Numbers of balls in oil depend on the quantity of oil that you used.
- Repeat the frying process to fry the remaining Manchurian balls,
- Now Manchurian balls are ready.
Manchurian Dry preparation:
- Turn on the flame and heat up the oil in a pan, add 2 inches sliced ginger, 10 cloves sliced garlic, chopped green chili, half cup spring onion and sauté for a minute on low flame,
- Add 2 tablespoon soy sauce, 2 tablespoon vinegar, salt to taste, chili sauce and tomato catch up, sauté again well,
- Take 1 tablespoon cornflour in a small cup and add little water in it and make a liquid pulp, put it into the same pan, stirring well,
- Add ½ cup of water and stirring, if gravy is very thick then add more water and make little thick gravy,
- Cook it for 2 minutes, add all the fried Manchurian balls in the gravy, and mix all gently,
- Dry Manchurian is ready to serve, turn off the flame and take it out on a serving plate,
- Garnish with coriander leaves and Serve with tomato catch up.