VEGETABLE SANDWICH RECIPE
A vegetable sandwich is filling with the various vegetables, usually served in breakfast and evening snacks. very quick and easy snack time recipe ever.
Ingredients for VEGETABLE GRILL SANDWICH:
- White bread: 6 slice
- Potato: 2 boiled
- Tomato: 1 medium size
- Cabbage: 1/2 cup sliced chopped
- Onion: 1 round slices
- Cucumber: 1 pilled and sliced
- Fruit spice powder: 1 tablespoon
- Cumin powder: 1 teaspoon
- Salt: 1/2 teaspoon
- Red chili powder: 1 teaspoon
- Butter: 2 tablespoon
- Green chutney: 2 tablespoon
- Catchup: 3-4 tablespoon
How to make VEGETABLE GRILL SANDWICH:
- First, take the bread slices and apply soft butter then green chutney on bread slice.
- Now take the 1st slice and place the cabbage slices and tomato slices, spread some fruit spice powder.
- After that take the 2nd slice, place the cucumber slices and potato slices, now sprinkle some cumin powder.
- Place this bread slice over the first bread slice.
- Last but not least, take the 3rd bread slice and place some onion slices on that and sprinkle some salt and red chili powder on top.
- Finally, place the 3rd slice on 2nd slice and press gently.
- In conclusion, the vegetable grill sandwich is ready.
- Serve it with catchup or mayonnaise.