Veggie paneer momos
are basically stuffed with steamed veggies and paneer, A delicious veggie paneer momos can be served with tomato and chili sauce.
- Paneer: 100 gram
- Onion: 2
- Carrot: 1
- Cabbage: 200grm
- Oil: 3tbsp
- Ginger: 1/2 inch
- Floor: 200grm
- Soya sauce: 1tbsp
- Vinegar: 1/2 tbsp.
- Black pepper: ½ tbsp
- Coriander leaves: for garnishing.
- Salt to taste.
How to Prepare :
- Make smooth and stiffed dough with warm water.
- Take some oil and apply gently on a dough, cover the dough with oil and put aside for 30 min.
- Now take grated paneer and all chopped vegetables.
- Take a pan, heat the pan on medium flame and put 2 tbsp oil in it.
- add garlic paste and saute until it becomes light pink.
- now add all the chopped vegetables in a pan and saute for a while.
- now add all grated paneer and coriander leaves and saute gently.
- Take off the pan from stove and add 1 tbsp soy sauce, vinegar, black pepper and a pinch of salt as per taste and mix it nicely, here our stuffing is ready.
- Now take a small portion of the dough and roll it around 5″ round shape circular sheet with the help of dry floor, it should be thick at the center.
- take round sheet make edges wet and place stuffing in the center.
- now fold and pinch it in round shape, make it in momo shape.
- then grease the plate and took momos in it and steam for 10 minutes.
- Here Veggie paneer momos are ready to serve, serve them with tomato sauce and chutney.
you can make momos in your desired shape also, let’s try something new.